Friday, February 7, 2014

A Super Important Correction

A couple of posts ago, This Blog referred to evolution denier and...

                                                                  Flintstones advocate...

                                                                         Ken Ham...

As Ken "Hamm."

Repeatedly.

I swear that's how I read it in various searches, all evening.

This Blog could have just gone back to that post and quietly corrected the spelling.

But, editing past posts feels like cheating.

And, besides...

Why edit a past post, if I can get a whole new post out of the correction?

Ahhhh! See what I just did there?

Maybe I just confused that Mr. Ham...

                                                            With another Mr. Hamm.

Maybe my evening intake of moderately priced scotch had me seeing double "m"s.

But, when I wrote "Hamm..."

I meant...

                                                                              "Ham."

So, now that that has been straightened out...

Something has occurred to your Uncle PC.

I believe that I have evolved.

I believe that you have, too.

But, just maybe, not everyone has.

Is it just me?

                                                                  Or does this guy...

Bear (Or is it "bare?")  a passing resemblance to...

                                                                         This guy?

                                                         __________________________

 On the sort of related, but not very, topic of bears...

Is it me?

Or is it weird?

That the mascot for the super-duper, anti-gay, Winter Olympics™ in Sochi, Russia...


Is a great big bear?

If you know what I mean. And I think you do.





No comments:

Post a Comment