Sunday, July 1, 2012

Random Thoughts

I just pulled a piece of a thorn from one of my "killer palm trees" out of my scalp. I am now bleeding profusely from my head. That will have to stop before I lay my head on a pillow. #baldguysproblems

The "TomKat" marriage is over. If you can't depend on an arranged Scientologist marriage, what can you count on? #sanctityofmarriage and (at the risk of being sued by Tom Cruise,) #beardfail (See: John Travolta)

R.I.P Nora Ephron. A brilliant writer who made chick flick, rom-coms accessible to guys. The queen of "date movies!" (Not to be confused with William Friedkin, director of "The Exorcist." The worst date movie of all time.) My mind is blown to learn that she was 71-years-old! "I'll have what she's having!"  #moviesthatgotguyslaid

Can we stop wringing our hands about "ObamaCare" for a while? Get back to me in 2014 when The Affordable Care Act has been fully implemented. My money says that the majority of Americans will find that it worked out quite well. And, we will all be ready to take it to the next level. i.e. Universal/Single Payer. And, if I am wrong, The Blog will buy all of you a steak dinner at Morton's. (Unless Mrs. Blog's medical bills succeed in bankrupting The Blog household. In which case, you can buy your own damn steak!) #billinventedbyrepublicansespeciallyMittRomney(seeRomneyCareinMass)opposedbecauseobamalikesit

1 comment:

  1. Seriously, Mr. C, rip those trees out. It's like turning on Fox "News" and being surprised when the reporting is, shall I say, less than balanced.

    ReplyDelete