Monday, March 11, 2013

So My Alarm Goes Off At 8:00 AM






I wake in a panic.

HOLYGODDAMNFUCKINGSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm late for work. I have overslept.

I tear off my pajamas on the way to the bathroom.

I turn the shower on and sit on the toilet while the water warms up.

GODDAMNTIMECHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't even know who to call to let them know that I am running late.

Damned weekend "Loft" shoots.

We aren't at the stage. So I need a producer's cell phone number.

Sitting on the toilet, waiting for the shower to warm up.

There must be a call sheet with someone's phone number in my email.

I check my iPhone™.

Nothing.

Only a call sheet for Saturda..............

Fuck.

Today is Sunday.

My "Loft" job was yesterday.

I was there on time and worked for six hours.

My alarm wasn't set for work.

My alarm was set so I could take Mrs. Blog to breakfast.

I turn the shower off and put my PJs back on.

Mrs. Blog is sound asleep on the couch, in front of the TV, which is displaying the Tivo™ screen.

I go back to bed.

An hour later, I get up and we go to breakfast.

After that, a sleepy, lazy day.

What's my point?

No point, really.

That is just how my Sunday went.

                       __________________________________________________________





One last shameless plug for my show...

Watch "The Doctors" today. (Monday.)

One of the most moving and uplifting hours of television that I have ever been a part of.

The PC says, "Check it out!"

1 comment:

  1. I'm SO glad that worked out well. Sorry you had to have the heart attack first, though. I hate when that happens.

    ReplyDelete