Sunday, September 16, 2012

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday to Mrs. Blog.

She is my paradox.

She is my best friend. She is my strength.

She is the source of my biggest worries. She stresses me out and gives me panic attacks.

She is terminally ill. But, incredibly stubborn.

I am grateful for every day that she wakes up alive. But, I wish that she would take a more proactive stance to keep that happening.

There is only so much that I can do.

She is why I wake up in the morning.

She is why I drink myself to sleep.

I am sure that  I could function without her. I'm just not sure how that would happen.

She is my love and my life.

I wish that she will see many more birthdays. I wish that she will live to play with her grandchildren.

She is computer illiterate. So she will never see this post.

But, I hope that she knows that I love her with all my heart.


1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Mrs. Blog. Mr Blog, she knows. She knows.

    ReplyDelete