Thursday, March 1, 2012

"El Rushbo's" "Slut"

So, El Rushbo is once again doing what he does best... Attracting attention to himself by making vile comments on the radio. And doing it in the way he knows best... by making derogatory remarks about women. This all reminds The Blog of a conversation that took place at work a couple of years ago.

Production Muckity-Muck: "I just want to give you the heads up. Rush Limbaugh's fiancé is coming to watch the taping. She's a big fan of the show. We are going to give her the tour, so she will probably come through here. I know how you can be. Just bite your tongue and be nice. Okay?"

Me: :.......... I'm sorry. I stopped hearing you after "Rush Limbaugh's fiancé."

PM-M: "See? That's what I mean!"

*A Follow Up*  After the lovely, future Mrs. Limbaugh came through my office, one of my coworkers (a quiet and very straight laced type) muttered, "Wow. That is one expensive piece of ass."

No comments:

Post a Comment