Thursday, February 2, 2012

Learning Curve

I'm gonna spend this evening putting off doing any actual writing learning what all the little buttons on the composition page do. I might write something later. Probably not. You are welcome to watch as I try out the different doohikies and thingamabobs. You know, if you've got nothing better to do. If you like, you could go check out a favorite site of mine. http://www.chucklorre.com/ It's a blog, of sorts, too. But, the author may not know it. The site is an archive of what we in the industry call "vanity cards." It's by the creator of "Two and a Half Men" and "The Big Bang Theory." He's funny and makes more money in a week than I will make in the next decade. But, that's okay. This is kind of fun. Next, I'll try inserting a photo and embedding a video. Let's see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment