Friday, February 10, 2012

Newt On Unemployment Insurance

Dear Mr. Gingrich,

In my 30+ years of employment, I and my employers have paid into Unemployment Insurance. That's insurance, Mr. Gingrich! And as with any insurance that I pay premiums on, I have every right to expect to be able to collect on it when I need it, for however long as I need it. And, I have gone through periods, during the past 30+ years that I have had to collect.

As someone that has made millions of dollars sucking at the government tit over those same 30 years, you have big, shiny, brass balls to suggest that those of us who actually work for a living, but sometimes lose our jobs through no fault of our own, are spending our down time sitting on our asses rather than pursuing "life, liberty and happiness."

You sir, have made some pretty stupid, vile and heartless statements in your time. But, this one earns you The Premature Curmudgeon's very first "Flying Fuck You" award.

Congratulations asshole.

http://veracitystew.com/2012/02/10/newt-gingrich-unemployment-benefits-violate-the-declaration-of-independence-video/

                                                                            

2 comments:

  1. Blowing off steam or is this going to wind up in some peon's inbox? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This blog is all about blowing off steam! That said, public figures like movie stars and politicians pay for "clipping services." In the old days, clipping services scoured newspapers and magazines for references to their employers. They still do that today. But, they also use Google and other search engines to scour the internets to find references. So, in a passive/aggressive way, this post is bound to wind up in some peon's inbox!

      Delete