Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Welcome Back!

For those of you who have been following along, not minutes after The Blog launched, The PC noticed that he had managed to drop a letter from the URL. After much frustration over trying to fix the error, he (okay, this "third person" thing is already wearing thin)... I sat back and took a hard look at the URL I had chosen and thought, "Jesus! Who the hell wants to have to type that into the address bar? The whole "dot blogspot dot com" already makes the address too damn long!" So, in the fine tradition of Jeniffer Lopez, Andy Roddick, Puff Daddy and Brad and Angelina, I decided to go all contraction on my nom de blog. From this point forward, the blogger formerly known as The Premature Curmudgeon is now..... P Curm. At first, I thought I would go with "PreCurm" but that struck me as weirdly dirty sounding. After thinking about it for a minute, I realized why it sounded dirty. Ewww! On a blog that I intend to be rude and a bit offensive, I had actually grossed myself out! I don't know if that means that The Blog is off to a bad start or a good one!

BTW... If I do this right, this blog should be considered NSFWUYWFTO  (Not Safe For Work, Unless You Work For The Osbournes) (Thank you Dave Barry!) Do consider yourself warned!

Thanks so much to all of you who have already visited! (52 views and 2 members my first night! Wow!) Now, bookmark this blog. Better yet, subscribe! I promise to get things rolling and I think it's gonna get good! Tell your friends!

(And if you are asking yourself, "Hey! What happened to The PC's second post?" In the clear light of day, I realized that it was awfully sloppy. I can do better than that. So, BAM! that post is gone. I will revisit the points in the near future.)




No comments:

Post a Comment