Friday, February 14, 2014

Ideology vs. Actual Science

A couple of weeks ago, your Blog promised a post about Christianists and their gun fetish.

The PC got side-tracked by a nasty sinus infection and distracted by current events.

But, The Blog is a blog of his word.

That post is imminent.

But tonight, your Uncle PC is kind of spent after last night's rant.

Maybe before, maybe after the gun post, your Blog will have a bit more to say about last night's theme.

The right-wing motto, "Life is not fair."

Because there is more to say about that.

In the meantime, here is a bit of filler on the subject of aggressive ignorance.


Funny thing. When I was in school, art and english were my classes. Hated science, math and history/ government/ civics. About 25 years ago, I had some sort of awakening. Now, totally self taught, I feel like I know so much about those subjects and I can't understand the ignorant yahoos who say things like, "It's cold, therefore, Global Warming is a hoax." Or, "Government can't create jobs." I want to respond by asking, "Did you sleep through those classes?" But, in fact, I did sleep through those classes. But, when I grew up, I caught up. I guess that some didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment