Saturday, February 1, 2014

Kirk Cameron is the Nicest Hate-Monger You Will Ever Meet






Former child star Kirk Cameron hates the gays.

Oh, sure. He doesn't hate the sinner. He hates the sin.

I call bullshit.

The Blog has a low tolerance for sanctimonious, holier-than-thou, fuckery.

Bigotry wrapped in religion is still bigotry.

I have worked with Kirk. He couldn't have been nicer.

What is it about these fundi-Christianists that they can be so sweet, yet espouse such ignorant hatefulness?

The whole gay thing aside, don't get me started about his medieval attitude toward women.

I wish I had not thrown away the "thank you" note that Kirk gave me and my coworkers.

If I still had it, I would have posted it here.

In a nutshell, it was a fake "million dollar bill" that said, "Thanks a Million!"

Pretty nice, no?

Yeah, until you read the micro-print around the outer margin of the bill.

That micro-print was an "Old Testament" quote about women being subservient to her man.

His sister, Candace Cameron Bure, has gotten some attention, lately, for her own ideas about women submitting to their superior husbands.

Ephesians 5:23
“For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior.”
The folks at FunnyorDie.com got a handful of former child stars together to call out Kirk and his hate. 

Watch it here.

And a shout out to FotB Christine Lakin for taking part in this!


No comments:

Post a Comment