Sunday, December 29, 2013

Deleted

Last night, I posted a rant that was scathing, even for your humble Blog.

The PC was set off after observing a demonstration of the sort of wretched excess that I have often witnessed by ridiculously wealthy people. It's a topic I have touched on in the past, and will continue to write about in the future.

But, in the cold, sober light of day, I decided that that post went a little bit too far, even by this Blog's standards.

So...

I did something that I have never done in the brief history of this blog.

                                                                 I deleted the post.

Rest assured that the subject of extreme wealth, and it's effect on those who possess it, will be revisited soon. Hopefully in a more measured and thoughtful manner. And in a way that does not tip-toe so close to the line that could, legally, have a detrimental effect on The Blog's employment.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment